World Tragedies Happen So Provide Some Comfort To Your Family With A New Life Insurance $100,000 Benefit Payout Policy By United Healthcare For Maryland Residents
Hey, do you need life insurance coverage?
Term life insurance is a popular choice for many people. Here are some reasons why you might consider buying term life insurance:
- Affordability: Term life insurance provides coverage at an affordable price for a fixed period of time. It can help you protect your family from financial struggle when they depend on your income, such as when you have children, a mortgage, or debt.
- Flexibility: You can choose the length of coverage that suits your needs.
- No savings or investment component: Term life insurance does not have a savings or investment component, which keeps the premiums lower compared to other types of life insurance.
- Specific coverage: Term life insurance allows you to cover a specific concern, such as your working years or the duration of a mortgage.
- Financial security: It provides financial security for your loved ones when they depend on your income.
- Mortgage payoff: It can help pay off your mortgage in case of your untimely demise.
- Debt reduction: It can help reduce any outstanding debts you may have.
- College tuition coverage: It can provide funds for your children’s education.
Please note that term life insurance is not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to evaluate your individual needs and circumstances before making a decision.
Too many families go without life insurance. More than 7% of kids in the U.S. lose a parent or sibling by age 18. If that parent was a breadwinner, 44% of those families experience financial hardship within 6 months. Life insurance is an important way many families can stay financially viable after the loss of a breadwinner.
Many want life insurance, but don’t know how to get it. 80 million U.S. households are uninsured, facing an average coverage gap of $200,000. We can help reduce this gap with the partnerships we established with insurance carriers. About 95% of our applicants up to age 85 are approved when they apply with for life insurance through Edmonds Insurance Group.
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today through United Healthcare starting at $20 per month.
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online