New Vision Insurance Plans By United Healthcare Starting At $10 Per Month For Florida Residents
Hey, do you need dental insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance.
What are the benefits of having vision insurance? The biggest benefit of vision insurance is that it covers or cuts the cost of eye exams and medical eye care. Some plans also save you money on eyeglasses, contact lenses and even vision correction surgery like LASIK. How much vision insurance will save you depends on your particular plan. The savings can add up to hundreds of dollars a year.
The top 10 reasons to get vision insurance:
- Coverage for regular eye exams
- The option of changing your eyewear, whether frames or contacts, on a schedule (every 1 to 2 years)
- Comfort of knowing not all costs will come out of pocket
- Vision insurance covers procedures and costs not covered by your medical insurance.
- Vision insurance can help you save money on your vision care.
- Some plans may also offer discounts for corrective surgery, such as LASIK.
- Vision insurance can help you catch eye problems early on.
- Vision insurance can help you maintain good eye health.
- Vision insurance can help you manage chronic conditions that affect your eyes.
- Vision insurance can help you get the right treatment for your eyes.
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today through United Healthcare starting at $10 per month.
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online