New Term Life Insurance $500,000 Lifetime Benefit By Ethos For Georgetown University Students
Hey, do you need life insurance coverage?
Student life insurance is a type of insurance policy that provides financial protection to students and their families in the event of an unexpected death. It is designed to cover the cost of tuition, student loans, and other expenses that may arise in the event of a student’s death. There are different types of student life insurance policies available, including term life insurance and whole life insurance. Term life insurance provides coverage for a specific period of time, while whole life insurance provides coverage for the entire life of the policyholder. Some policies may also offer additional benefits such as accidental death coverage or disability coverage.
Life insurance can pay off your student loan if you die. If you’ve paid for part, or all, of your college education through student loans, life insurance can keep your family from having to pay off loans you took out for college.
If you’ve taken out federal student loans, you don’t need to worry about them needing to be paid off if you die with a loan balance. These types of loans are automatically canceled if you die before paying off the debt.
However, that’s not the case with private student loans, which operate more like traditional loans. These types of student loans, which typically require a co-signer, must be paid off if you die before the debt is paid in full. Without life insurance, your co-signer will become liable for paying off the loan.
Some lenders who offer private student loans will accelerate the repayment schedule when the student dies, or they may even require immediate repayment of the entire loan balance. This can put a co-signer in a serious bind financially or damage their credit rating as they struggle to pay off the loan.
Term life insurance is a popular choice for many people. Here are some reasons why you might consider buying term life insurance:
- Affordability: Term life insurance provides coverage at an affordable price for a fixed period of time. It can help you protect your family from financial struggle when they depend on your income, such as when you have children, a mortgage, or debt.
- Flexibility: You can choose the length of coverage that suits your needs.
- No savings or investment component: Term life insurance does not have a savings or investment component, which keeps the premiums lower compared to other types of life insurance.
- Specific coverage: Term life insurance allows you to cover a specific concern, such as your working years or the duration of a mortgage.
- Financial security: It provides financial security for your loved ones when they depend on your income.
- Mortgage payoff: It can help pay off your mortgage in case of your untimely demise.
- Debt reduction: It can help reduce any outstanding debts you may have.
- College tuition coverage: It can provide funds for your children’s education.
Please note that term life insurance is not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to evaluate your individual needs and circumstances before making a decision.
Too many families go without life insurance. More than 7% of kids in the U.S. lose a parent or sibling by age 18. If that parent was a breadwinner, 44% of those families experience financial hardship within 6 months. Life insurance is an important way many families can stay financially viable after the loss of a breadwinner.
Many want life insurance, but don’t know how to get it. 80 million U.S. households are uninsured, facing an average coverage gap of $200,000. We can help reduce this gap with the partnerships we established with insurance carriers. About 95% of our applicants up to age 85 are approved when they apply with for life insurance through Edmonds Insurance Group.
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today through Ethos starting at $25 per month (includes Will and Trust preparation).
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online