New Health Insurance Plans By Ambetter Starting At $10 Per Month For Florida Residents
Hey, do you need health insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance.
Our company is offering free custom quotes on many policies offered from our partnered health insurance carriers. Of course, there is no obligation for you to buy. It’s just so that you can see what insurance options are available to you and your family. We have already saved our customers up to 50% on their insurance premiums.
Health insurance carriers offer direct purchase insurance plans which is offered through two options:
Plans eligible for reduced premium (On Exchange)
Federally subsidized plans also known as the Affordable Care Act (Same plans available on Healthcare.gov)
Plans not eligible for reduced premium (Off Exchange)
Plans you buy directly from insurance companies or brokers that do not offer subsidies or tax credits.
Buy an affordable health insurance plan for your family needs during the Open Enrollment Period (November – January)
You may also buy a plan during the Special Enrollment Period (The entire year).
Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is available throughout the year and you must fall under one of the following events to be eligible:
- Lost qualifying health coverage (layoff or job loss)
- Got married
- Had a baby, or adopted/fostered a child
- Gained/became a dependent
- Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance
- Changed your primary place of living
- Had a qualifying change in income
- Denied Medicaid or CHIP coverage
- Recently gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Was released from incarceration (detention, jail, or prison)
- Employer offered to help with the cost of coverage either through an individual coverage HRA or QSEHRA
- Member of a federally recognized tribe, or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder
What are the benefits of having health insurance? There are several benefits of having health insurance. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it can help you to pay for the cost of medical care. If you have a good health insurance plan, you’ll get the care you need without worrying about how you can afford it. Another benefit is that it can give you peace of mind. Health insurance helps to reduce medical costs, making health care more affordable and thus more accessible. Having health insurance also facilitates access to care, resulting in lower death rates and better health care outcomes.
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today starting at $10 per month.
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online