New Final Expense (Funeral) Life Insurance $15,000 Guaranteed Benefit By Ethos For Texas Residents
Hey, do you need final / funeral expense life insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we are here to help. Would you like to learn more?
Final expense life insurance can help families deal with grief, rather than worry about burial expenses. It helps prepare families financially for their loss, while building cash value they can use during their lifetime. Final expense insurance is a type of whole life insurance that is designed to cover the costs associated with a person’s death, such as funeral expenses, medical bills, and other end-of-life costs. It is also known as burial insurance or funeral insurance. Final expense insurance policies are typically offered to seniors and are designed to provide a smaller benefit amount than traditional life insurance policies.
Here are some reasons why you might consider buying final expense life insurance:
- Guaranteed acceptance. Final expense insurance policies are typically easier to qualify for than other types of life insurance policies. Most policies do not require a medical exam, and coverage can often be issued in days.
- Fixed premiums. The premiums for final expense insurance policies are typically fixed and do not increase over time, as long as they are paid on time. Premiums remain level and may be payable beyond age 100.
- You can choose between monthly or annual premium payments.
- Cash value. Final expense insurance policies accumulate cash value over time, which can be borrowed against or used to pay premiums. The cash value of the policy accumulates tax-deferred.
- Your policy may earn dividends (there’s no guarantee). If it does, those dividends can accumulate while earning interest, purchase paid-up additions, be used to reduce a premium that’s due, or be paid in cash.
- Death benefit. The death benefit of a final expense insurance policy is typically paid out to the beneficiary tax-free and can be used to cover any end-of-life expenses. The death benefit is guaranteed as long as premiums are paid as required.
- Easy application process and affordable rates
It’s important to note that final expense insurance policies are not designed to provide long-term financial support for loved ones after a person’s death. Instead, they are intended to cover the costs associated with a person’s death and provide peace of mind for the policyholder and their loved ones
Too many families go without life insurance. More than 7% of kids in the U.S. lose a parent or sibling by age 18. If that parent was a breadwinner, 44% of those families experience financial hardship within 6 months. Life insurance is an important way many families can stay financially viable after the loss of a breadwinner.
Many want life insurance, but don’t know how to get it. 80 million U.S. households are uninsured, facing an average coverage gap of $200,000. We can help reduce this gap with the partnerships we established with insurance carriers. About 95% of our applicants up to age 85 are approved when they apply with for life insurance through Edmonds Insurance Group.
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today through Ethos starting at $50 per month.
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online