New Dental Insurance By United Healthcare Starting At $25 Per Month For North Carolina Residents
Hey, do you need dental insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance.
What does dental insurance cover? Dental insurance generally covers a portion of the cost of range of dental services from routine preventive care to dental surgery, including oral exams, cleanings, x-rays, filings, extractions, oral surgery, root canals, crowns, and implants. Depending on the plan, it might also cover orthodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics, such as dentures.
What are the benefits of dental insurance? Dental insurance can help protect the oral health of you and your family by covering regular check-ups and examinations, scheduled treatments, and emergency dental services. It can also provide financial assistance for expensive dental procedures. Specific plans will have different coverages and benefit amounts.
The choice to get dental insurance is totally up to you and your budget. Even if your teeth are healthy, dental insurance that covers preventive care at 100% can be valuable to have, especially when unexpected issues arise like filling a cavity or fixing a chipped tooth
Having dental insurance may be a good choice for you if you:
- Missed the annual open enrollment period through your employer
- Are on Medicare don’t have a dental plan
- Are in-between jobs or being laid off.
- Are a part-time or temporary worker and your employer does not offer dental benefits.
- Are a student, a recent graduate, or have aged out of your parent’s dental plan.
- Do not have a dental benefit through your employer
If this is of interest to you, don’t delay buy coverage today through United Healthcare starting at $25 per month.
We Offer Direct Purchase Insurance Option
- Buy directly online with no pushy sales agent involved
- Complete the entire process in 15 minutes
- Get covered once you make your first payment online