Do you need vision insurance coverage? Shop affordable vision insurance for your family needs. You can enroll anytime. Our goal is to help you save money on vision care and provide access to reputable quality vision insurance providers.
What are the benefits of having vision insurance? The biggest benefit of vision insurance is that it covers or cuts the cost of eye exams and medical eye care. Some plans also save you money on eyeglasses, contact lenses and even vision correction surgery like LASIK. How much vision insurance will save you depends on your particular plan. The savings can add up to hundreds of dollars a year
The top 10 reasons to get vision insurance:
- Coverage for regular eye exams
- The option of changing your eyewear, whether frames or contacts, on a schedule (every 1 to 2 years)
- Comfort of knowing not all costs will come out of pocket
- Vision insurance covers procedures and costs not covered by your medical insurance.
- Vision insurance can help you save money on your vision care.
- Some plans may also offer discounts for corrective surgery, such as LASIK.
- Vision insurance can help you catch eye problems early on.
- Vision insurance can help you maintain good eye health.
- Vision insurance can help you manage chronic conditions that affect your eyes.
- Vision insurance can help you get the right treatment for your eyes.
Don’t have vision insurance or not happy with your vision insurance? Shop for new plans.
Edmonds Insurance Group can provide you with a wide array of choices from some of the top insurance carriers. Please choose below.
Health insurance is important for many reasons. It helps pay for medical bills and prescription drugs, which can be very expensive. It also helps you avoid large medical debt and provides a cap on the most you could spend on health care each year. Health insurance covers essential health benefits critical to maintaining your health and treating illness and accidents. It protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible. Enrolling in high-quality health insurance can help you avoid large medical bills that can cause financial hardship and even medical bankruptcy.