Hey, do you need health insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance. Would you like to learn more?
Our company is offering free custom quotes on many policies offered from some of the top insurance carriers. Of course, there is no obligation for you to buy. It’s just so that you can see what insurance options are available to you and your family. We have already saved our customers up to 50% on their insurance premiums.
If this is of interest to you, please request a quote for affordable health insurance for your family needs. You may be eligible for bronze, silver, gold and platinum plans. Enroll anytime during the designated the Open Enrollment Period.
Don’t have time to talk or don’t have any availability in your schedule, don’t worry. Our system is fully automated so all you have to do is input your information, generate a quote and you have the choice to make your first payment online.
You may also qualify to enroll during Special Enrollment Periods. Special Enrollment Periods (SEP) is available throughout the year. Special Enrollment Period limitations and eligibility:
- Lost qualifying health coverage
- Got married
- Had a baby, or adopted/fostered a child
- Gained/became a dependent
- Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance
- Changed your primary place of living
- Had a qualifying change in income
- Denied Medicaid or CHIP coverage
- Recently gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Was released from incarceration (detention, jail, or prison)
- Employer offered to help with the cost of coverage either through an individual coverage HRA or QSEHRA
- Member of a federally recognized tribe, or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder
Edmonds Insurance Group can provide you with a wide array of choices from some of the top insurance carriers.
What are the benefits of having health insurance? There are several benefits of having health insurance. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it can help you to pay for the cost of medical care. If you have a good health insurance plan, you’ll get the care you need without worrying about how you can afford it. Another benefit is that it can give you peace of mind. Health insurance helps to reduce medical costs, making health care more affordable and thus more accessible. Having health insurance also facilitates access to care, resulting in lower death rates and better health care outcomes.
All Marketplace Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant health plans provide these Essential Health Benefits (EHBs):
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse disorder services
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitation services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
The ACA is intended to reduce the number of uninsured Americans and the cost of medical care. Through mandates, subsidies, and tax credits to employers and individuals, the ACA requires all persons to participate in the program.
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA):
- All health insurance policies are sold on a guaranteed issue basis, regardless of the applicant’s health.
- Medical coverage is available to all persons regardless of pre-existing conditions.
- Dependent children (married or unmarried) are covered under a parent’s group medical plan to age 26 (although the spouse and child of an eligible dependent child do not have to be covered under the parent’s plan).
- Low-income persons and families can take advantage of federal subsidies and Medicaid.
- Coverage must meet minimum standards.
- States set up health insurance exchanges to help individuals and small businesses shop for policies.
Health insurance is important for many reasons. It helps pay for medical bills and prescription drugs, which can be very expensive. It also helps you avoid large medical debt and provides a cap on the most you could spend on health care each year. Health insurance covers essential health benefits critical to maintaining your health and treating illness and accidents. It protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible. Enrolling in high-quality health insurance can help you avoid large medical bills that can cause financial hardship and even medical bankruptcy.