Hey, do you need life insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance. Would you like to learn more?
Our company is offering free custom quotes on many policies offered from some of the top insurance carriers. Of course, there is no obligation for you to buy. It’s just so that you can see what insurance options are available to you and your family. We have already saved our customers up to 50% on their insurance premiums.
If this is of interest to you, please request a quote for affordable life insurance for your family needs. You may be eligible for low-cost premiums.
Don’t have time to talk or don’t have any availability in your schedule, don’t worry. Our system is fully automated so all you have to do is input your information, generate a quote and you have the choice to make your first payment online.
Burial insurance is a type of life insurance designed specifically for final expenses. It is sometimes called funeral insurance or final expense insurance. Here are some reasons why people consider buying burial insurance:
- Small policy: Burial insurance is a good option if you need a small policy to cover final expenses and want a policy that doesn’t require a medical exam or lengthy application.
- No financial burden: If you believe your death will cause a financial burden on your family, burial insurance can provide you with the coverage you need to handle major end-of-life expenses.
- Affordability: The median cost of a funeral in 2019 was $7,6401. If you’re on a tight budget and can’t afford a standard life insurance policy, burial insurance can provide you with the coverage you need to handle these expenses.
- Ease of application: Burial and funeral insurance policies generally do not require a life insurance medical exam, and the application may ask only a few health questions or no questions at all.
- Peace of mind: Burial insurance policies are designed to take care of final expenses and funeral costs, providing peace of mind to both policyholders and their families.
Please note that it’s important to evaluate your individual needs and circumstances before making any decisions.
Too many families go without life insurance. More than 7% of kids in the U.S. lose a parent or sibling by age 18. If that parent was a breadwinner, 44% of those families experience financial hardship within 6 months. Life insurance is an important way many families can stay financially viable after the loss of a breadwinner.
Many want life insurance, but don’t know how to get it. 80 million U.S. households are uninsured, facing an average coverage gap of $200,000. We can help reduce this gap with the partnerships we established with insurance carriers. About 95% of our applicants up to age 85 are approved when they apply with for life insurance through Edmonds Insurance Group.