Hey, do you need life insurance coverage?
We are Edmonds Insurance Group and we help people with health and life insurance. Would you like to learn more?
Our company is offering free custom quotes on many policies offered from some of the top insurance carriers. Of course, there is no obligation for you to buy. It’s just so that you can see what insurance options are available to you and your family. We have already saved our customers up to 50% on their insurance premiums.
If this is of interest to you, please request a quote for affordable life insurance for your family needs. You may be eligible for low-cost premiums.
Don’t have time to talk or don’t have any availability in your schedule, don’t worry. Our system is fully automated so all you have to do is input your information, generate a quote and you have the choice to make your first payment online.
Term life insurance is a popular choice for many people. Here are some reasons why you might consider buying term life insurance:
- Affordability: Term life insurance provides coverage at an affordable price for a fixed period of time. It can help you protect your family from financial struggle when they depend on your income, such as when you have children, a mortgage, or debt.
- Flexibility: You can choose the length of coverage that suits your needs.
- No savings or investment component: Term life insurance does not have a savings or investment component, which keeps the premiums lower compared to other types of life insurance.
- Specific coverage: Term life insurance allows you to cover a specific concern, such as your working years or the duration of a mortgage.
- Financial security: It provides financial security for your loved ones when they depend on your income.
- Mortgage payoff: It can help pay off your mortgage in case of your untimely demise.
- Debt reduction: It can help reduce any outstanding debts you may have.
- College tuition coverage: It can provide funds for your children’s education.
Please note that term life insurance is not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to evaluate your individual needs and circumstances before making a decision.
Too many families go without life insurance. More than 7% of kids in the U.S. lose a parent or sibling by age 18. If that parent was a breadwinner, 44% of those families experience financial hardship within 6 months. Life insurance is an important way many families can stay financially viable after the loss of a breadwinner.
Many want life insurance, but don’t know how to get it. 80 million U.S. households are uninsured, facing an average coverage gap of $200,000. We can help reduce this gap with the partnerships we established with insurance carriers. About 95% of our applicants up to age 85 are approved when they apply with for life insurance through Edmonds Insurance Group.